Monday, May 12, 2008

Charlie's Christening

Hey everyone! It's me, Renee, again :). I knew Julie was going to be beat after today so I am posting a little video of Charlie's Christening photos that I took after we got him dressed. I was thrilled to see him in Landry's gown. It made this perfect day even more special to see him presented to the Lord in something that means so much to me. In the first photo, if you look fast, you will see his name and baptismal date hand embroidered into the slip. I hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

Unique Gowns said...

I love the photos. The Bishop gowns looks so lovely. Best wishes Dana


http"//uniquechristeninggowns.blogspot.com

KarenInCyberspace said...

Charles Jackson's christening was extraordinary knowing he has been given a new and better life in more ways than one. We are so blessed to have him in our family. And, now he has been given spiritual grace in Baptism, birth into God's family the Church, forgiveness of sins, and new life in the Holy Spirit. Just an awesome time for all us Evers and Crumps!

Thank you, Renee, for documenting the special occasion so beautifully with your photography. And, a world of gratitude to all who took part in helping us celebrate this joyous sacrament.
With love,
Aunt Karen