Friday, February 29, 2008

TGIF

Hey everyone! I talked to Julie earlier and she didn't have time to work on getting more pictures sent to me but she said she would do it this afternoon. I can't imagine what she's doing....a new baby...come on, she has PLENTY of time!! ;)

I was supposed to make the caption on his first night home something else and I forgot. It was supposed to read:

Charles Jackson's first night home and Daddy's at the JAZZ game!!!

Charles wanted to take in a little bit of Utah while they have been there so after they got home the other night, he headed to the Utah Jazz/Detroit Pistons Game. While most people would be wondering if Julie was okay with it, I knew good and well that she was all too happy to have that baby to herself.

Charles was showing Julie his skiing moves while I was on the phone with them and I told her(while looking at the 4 inch scar on my knee) to tell him that she couldn't haul a new baby AND a husband on crutches back to Mississippi so skiing was OUT!! He would hate to be left in Utah alone wouldn't he?! :) They are taking a drive today just to get out for a little and soak up the beauty. I'm sure Utah will always hold a special place in their hearts for them now.....

1 comment:

bt said...

Hi Julie!

We have prayed for y'all continuously since we first spoke by phone concerning my friend, Beth Kittle and her precious baby boy, Hartley. I'm so thankful for the blessing of Charles Jackson Crump. Take care of yourself and know that you will remain in my prayers.

May God bless you all- what a special baby to be blessed with parents like you!

All my best,
Beth Tackett