Friday, February 29, 2008

They're coming home!!!

The Crumps are on their way home from Utah! They will be in today and are ready to bring the little guy home....finally!!! I have spoken with Julie and she can't wait to see and talk to everyone, however, she would like to have a week or two to get to know him and settle in. If you would like to bring them food or send them well wishes before then please email me and I will be glad to help coordinate a time to get it to them. You are more than welcome to leave them a note on the blog or send them a note via snail mail for the next week or so and then she will be happy to take visitors and calls. Thank you for your love and support of them. I have always known how truly special they are but now, having been a part of this special time, I know that I am by far not alone in that thought.

I will be turning the blog over to her in the next week so I wanted to thank every one who sent me a nice note or comment regarding my blog and in general. She has a great group of people surrounding her. This ride has been fun!

Thanks be to God for Charles Jackson and his wonderful new parents!! Take care and God Bless.

Renee

No comments: