Saturday, March 1, 2008

If a picture is worth a thousand words.....



What a glorious day! Charles Jackson arrived in Jackson, MS bright eyed and bushy tailed with his proud Mommy and Daddy today at 5 pm. They were greeted by many family and friends and were showered with balloons, flowers and smiles galore! If you want to see all of the pictures, click here.
Little Landry already claimed him girls! She had on a onesie that read ' The Future Mrs. Crump' on it and I think I heard her coo 'Hubba hubba' when she saw him. I have never been big on arranged marriages....until now. :)
Welcome home....we love you all!!



3 comments:

Beth Kittle said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is absolutely beautiful! I can only imagine how proud you both must be. Hartley, Carter, Hart and I cannot wait until we can meet him in person.

I know you are so thankful to have him home in MS. God is so good!!!

Much love,
Beth Kittle

Jennifer and Brad said...

I am so excited for you all! I am so glad you are all home. I can't wait to meet him. He is adorable!

Amanda said...

I have heard your story and been praying for you for a while now :) My mom is Kathy Stewart...I am so excited to see this precious little boy! The Lord knew what He was doing all along!!

Amanda Wright
www.amandawright1212.blogspot.com