Sunday, March 23, 2008

Blessed Easter!






What a glorious day for a celebration of our risen Lord! This Easter gives new meaning to our lives with the birth of Charles Jackson, a day I was not sure would ever come. Praise God from whom all blessings flow...................


Charlie had an eventful afternoon with visits from our friend Ricardo, Aunt Karen, Meemaw, Cousin Laura, GranJan and Godfather Lynn Huhn. They all arrived with gifts in hand, some from them, some from others and we enjoyed opening them all. What a spoiled (WITH LOVE, of course) lil' boy Charlie already is. I planned on taking more pictures of him in his First Easter bunny outfit because it was so darn cute but when I got ready to do it, GranJan said she felt her leg getting quite warm - you guessed it.....so we took some quick snapshots and got him out of his wet clothes. That's one thing I'll say he does not like is having on wet clothes. We hope you all had a beautiful Easter today.


Enjoy my pictures!

Charles, Julie and Charlie


4 comments:

Matt said...

Aren't you just the cutest little Charlie Cotton Tail!

Love ya
TheTorres Family

Renee said...

Look..matching bunny slippers!!! I knew they were a match :)

Jason & Meg said...

Congradulations & PRAISE THE LORD! I am soooo excited for you. I know you have waited for so long. Charlie is a very blessed boy to have a mama like you. I will love checking in on him. Keep up the blogging.

Melody said...

so so happy for you Julie. I just love your precious little Charlie and he is just the cutest! I agree that Easter was even more bleessed this year with the arrival of our new little one's. glad to see your blog also, as we can keep in touch better :)

Melody Burchett